The ECOlunchbox Seal Cup Jumbo is our new addition to the 1420ml Blue Water Bento range. The Seal Cup Jumbo is the sixth round vessel of the Blue Water Bento series, with no plastic parts, sealed containers stacked inside each other and started in 2015 with the Seal Cup Trio. The Jumbo waterproof is a stainless steel container with a silicone lid. The entire Blue Water Bento collection is designed by seas for seas. The beauty of the sea is a source of inspiration for all of our designs. The Seal Cup Jumbo turns your meals into eco-friendly and our seas cleaner, leaving dangerous plastics away from our food and seas.
- Non-toxic silicone lid and stainless steel container 304, free of chemicals found in plastics such as BPA, BPS and phthalates.
- The Jumbo is the largest container of the Seal Cup series, which includes the mini, small, medium, large, XL and Jumbo.
- The weight of the utensil is etched on the bottom so that you can calculate the weight of the food.
- They can be stored in each other.
- It is designed to be used with the rest of the Seal Cup.
- Food can be moderately warmed in the oven, kitchen eye or gas stove. All parts of the product can be used in a single oven up to 200 ° C.
- All parts are suitable for use in the dishwasher and oven. Not in the microwave.
- The combination of stainless steel and silicone is lighter than glass but also unbreakable.
- Made responsibly in China.
Dimensions: 17.78cm diameter and 7.62cm height.
Utensil Weight: 256gr